Job task analysis or individual workstation assessment aimed at identifying potential risks to workers due to workstation set up or work practice design.
Workplace Spine Smart
Training for workplace personnel in basic anatomy and physiology relevant to implementing a workplace warm up and stretching program to reduce the incidence or risk of workplace injury
Unit of Competencies: SISFFIT305A: Apply Anatomy and Physiology Principles in a Fitness Context; SISFFIT604A: Instruct and Monitor Fitness Programs
Targeted specific health and well-being talks suitable for all employees. The content of these talks reflect the important messages and currency of health behaviours effecting workplaces, injury prevention and injury management.
We believe that providing your workers with health and wellness information is pivotal in enhancing their ability to be better self-managers of their wellbeing. This in turn has a positive impact on workplace cultures, productivity and outcomes.
We can deliver these sessions in your lunchrooms, boardrooms or other gathering place for your workers.
2.5 hours – this training session is for all employees. Participants will leave with an understanding of:
- Fatigue self assessments and management
- Causes of Fatigue including: body clock, sleep patterns, work factors and lifestyle
- Fatigue indicators, and consequences
- Effects of Fatigue on work, communication, family and friends
- Health behaviours and lifestyle
- Creating and maintaining a ‘work/life’ balance
- Job specific management practices
Unit of Competency: TLIF2010A – Apply Fatigue Management Strategies